Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm in Nylon Japan!


Here is my latest illustrated, editorial spread for Nylon Japan's May 2011 issue...flower girls in skates and stripes wearing wears inc clothing. Summer sun, here we come! Click on pic above to see all the nitty gritty fun.


Everytime I pick up an issue of Nylon Japan, i'm stunned by the insane art and styling that goes into every issue. The issues are consistently off the chain and loaded with eyepopping goodies. All I can say is, thank god they are listed in Japanese, or else my wallet would be in serious trouble.



Thank you Riza and Mika and the Nylon Japan team for thinking of me for this project! If you pick up a copy of the may issue with covergirls 2NE1, partial proceeds go to help the effort in Japan. 

3 comments:

SoapiUk said...

Congrats! :) I love your illustrations-they are amazing! X

Lowra said...

thank you! :)

olympia said...

Congrats !
love your blog and your illustrations :)
would you like do make one for my blog?
http://www.olympias-blog.blogspot.com/
xxx